Trip Flip - Part 4



"Oh, come on, man. What are you worried about? Seriously?" Dan laughed, "Who's gonna judge us? Are we not teenage girls?"

"That's what I'm saying!" Brian pleaded, "No, we're not."

"That's bull, and you know it," Dan rolled his eyes, "Look at yourself! You are a teenage girl."

"But I'm not Leike. And you're not Isa. You know what I mean."

"Dude, I can be Isa if I want to. Just like you can be Leike if you really want to. There's nothing stopping us."

"But Leike and Isa are in our bodies. We are not them."

"But they are us now, Brian," Dan ran his hands up and down his smooth girly body, "And we're them."

"But–"

"If I decide I'm the real Isa for now, then without a doubt I am. I thought about what you said. About your urges. And yes, I have them, too. I like boys now, and I'm not afraid to say it!"

"Dan, you don't have to do this just to prove a point."

"This isn't about proving a point, Brian. I really do like boys now, and pretending otherwise if becoming a burden. I wanna go out and get laid with a guy. Because I'm Isa now, and I'm a straight teenage girl. And I want this."

Brian squeaked with Leike's voice, "I want it, too."

"What was that?"

"Ok, I admit it! I can't control my urges anymore either. I'm a girl now, and I'm super, super straight. I've never been so sure of anything before."

"Good," Dan snickered, "Can I call you Leike?"

"Yes, please," Brian gulped, "Call me Leike."

"Alright, Leike, that we're on the same page, what did we say about going all in? We have two weeks left. I say we get ourselves laid by as many hot European hunks as we can."

Comments

  1. sexy & funny I wonder how the former girls are going. I love they are even callling each other by the bodies name

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment