Zoom Fatigue



It was their first Christmas apart, and Jessica and Oliver were chatting on Zoom.

"Babe, I miss you. Wish we could be together."

"I miss you, too," Oliver eyed his girlfriend's cleavage, "You look so hot."

"Aw, babe. You know I want you here with me."

"Well... there is a way."

"Yeah," Jessica batted her eyes, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

After some shuffling, Oliver and Jessica each held up a magic stone in front of their cameras.

Then, a bright light.

"Oh my God," Oliver felt up Jessica's body, "I'm you!"

"And I'm you!"

"I have no idea why we never thought of trying this with each other before."

"Well, we haven't really felt the need ...until now," Jessica flirted.

"So," Oliver caught on, "What were you just saying to me?"

"Oh, just that you look so hot," Jessica's hand traveled slowly down towards her boyfriend's dick.

"Mmm, I wish I could help you with that," Oliver toyed with Jessica's sultry voice, bringing her finger up to lick it.

"What I would do right now to come inside of you," Jessica started rubbing Oliver's dick.

"Oh," that made Jessica's pussy wet, "I want to feel you come ...inside of me."

"I'd hold your breasts and lick your nipples, and feel you come, as I fuck you."

"Oh, yes!" Oliver gripped his full breasts, as he ferociously rubbed Jessica's clit, "Fuck me. Make me come."

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Jessica's new dick sprayed across Oliver's bedsheets.

Oliver slid his fingers in and out of his new pussy, until he came, too. He convulsed, as the earth-shattering sensations rattled his brain.

"Mmmm," he purred, "You're so sexy..."

"Which one of us do you mean?" Jessica winked.

"I don't even know, but it felt damn good."

Comments

  1. That was so hot, felt like I was along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment