Borrowing Clothes - Part 5




It was late in the evening, and James was alone in Amelie's room, swiping through Tinder on her phone. He wasn't into guys or anything, but he loved to see how many matches he could rack up –and all of the sexy messages he would get. It made him feel like the luckiest boy in the world for having Amelie's hot body all to himself. None of these guys could ever get as close to her as he was now, and the very thought of that was enough to inflate his ego.

Suddenly, there a was a quiet knock and the bedroom door creaked open.

"James?" Amelie's voice cracked, "Are you awake?"

"Yeah," James quickly slid her phone under the pillow, "what's up, Amelie?"

"I'm, uh... I don't know how to put this."

"You can tell me anything, you know," James sat up and tucked Amelie's long hair behind his ears.

"I'm ...horny," she flushed.

"Oh."

"I was ...uh... I was thinking that, you know, since you're me and been getting to know my body and all, it could be more like helping each other out?"

"Oh, wow. Amelie, that's, umm..." James grew wet at the thought.

After years of having a crush on Amelie, feeling rejected, now she finally wants some? And it took him literally becoming her? It all felt a bit self-absorbed, but he couldn't complain.

"Sorry," Amelie stepped back, "This is weird. I know. I shouldn't have suggested that."

"Hey," James took a step towards Amelie, lifting his hand to her cheek, "I'm kinda horny, too. Maybe it's not such a bad idea."

Comments

  1. Maybe you can make more with the mutual tag it one of my favorite

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment