Can't Help Myself - Part 3


"Do you really think it was a good idea to tell everyone that I drove home after last night?"

"What?" Bailey retorted, "Are you complaining about this golden opportunity to experience life as a teenage girl for a couple of days?"

"They'll find out!"

"No they won't! Not as long as I'm here with you."

"True," I pondered.

"You know, as long as we're keeping secrets, knowing there's a grown man inside me experiencing all these sensations together with me... it makes me wet."

"TMI!"

"Oh, don't act like you don't feel it, too. Your pussy getting wet at the thought."

"Yeah, but don't you think this is all kind of inappropriate talk to be having with your adult cousin?"

"I think we crossed that line together last night," Bailey smirked, "And I could tell how much you were enjoying it. You thought those photos of my boyfriend were pretty hot, too, while we were rubbing off to them."

"I'm not! I didn't!"

"I know. But, now that you're me, I don't think you could help yourself but to feel some level of attraction towards men. I can feel what you feel when you're inside me."

"I–"

"I promise I won't tell anyone! As long as we're both sharing my body, I don't think it would hurt if you and I both gave into our urges together. I'm meeting up with him tonight, so you still have some time to decide. Until then, let's just focus on enjoying the beach, okay?"

Comments

  1. Not going to lie, If *I* were THAT pretty in real life I would be a bit dazzle-eyed over my new constitution.

    Being younger has a perk too, depending on your quality of life, you might take restarting over continuing mm?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment