Can't Help Myself - Part 4



"Alright, it's time for you to go," Bailey said sweetly.

I paused.

"Hey, cuz. You there?"

"Last night. I've never felt like that before."

"Yeah," she smiled, reminiscing about the intimate lovemaking with her boyfriend, "It felt good, didn't it?"

"I ...don't want to go back?"

"You what? Back to what?"

"I'm a lonely person, Bailey. I skipped college. I've just been working paycheck to paycheck. I hate it."

"You're scaring me."

"I've never felt as beautiful in my life, as when I've been in your body," I gulped, my voice shaking, "I'm so jealous of you, it hurts. I want to be you, Bailey. More than anything."

"You can't be me," Bailey replied, obviously scared.

"Why not?" I cried, "I've become obsessed with you. I wish I could have this forever, all to myself."

"But I'm in control. I need you to get out of me. Now."

"I love the way it feels to be you. To be a girl. I love having your body, your curves, your face, with your pouty lips. I love the way your heart beats, the way you take shallow breathes, when you lust for your boyfriend. That feeling of being a real girl who is be appreciated for all of her inner ...and outer beauty."

"I can actually start over," I continued, wrapping my fingers around her slim neck and tracing every contour of Bailey's feminine face, combing through the long hair that hung from her scalp, "Man, I wish I could've looked like you when I was 16... Now I can. For real."

"Stop it! This isn't funny," Bailey's muscles twitched as she tried to take back control, "Why can't I control myself? How are you doing this?"

"I'm Bailey!" "Hi, I'm Bailey!"

"No!"

I giggled seductively, "Hey, babe... I'm ...Bailey."

"No!!"

"Mmmm, I want nothing more than to become you, Bailey. And I never, ever want to go back to being an... icky boy," I cracked a vicious smile, pushing her into the back of my mind, caressing every inch of her little body with my delicate fingers, shaking and convulsing as I assumed total and complete control.

Comments

  1. Oh poor Bailey. Lucky Bailey. She's going to enjoy her new shot at life. And the poor original will never be missed, because she's right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this series! Great variety :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment