Georgia's On My Mind

It's been two whole weeks since my parents and I swapped with the Millers for this year's summer vacation. It was our first time trying out this new tech, and the Millers were the only other family friends we knew of who'd also gotten a hold of it.

Thing is, while they were also a family of three, they had a 14-year-old daughter named Georgia. And I'm an 18-year-old guy who's basically got one foot out the door already. I was super skeptical towards the idea of swapping with someone who was basically a kid, let alone a girl.

That was two weeks ago, and I gotta be honest, I'm actually having a ton of fun! I never knew I had it in me, but being in a girl's body has really awakened my feminine side in a lot of positive ways. And being a whole four years younger has sort of faded to the background of this whole experience. I've been having a lot of fun trying on all of Georgia's clothes, even wearing the bracelets and other jewelry she likes to keep on her bedside table. It's like I'm a whole new me, if I had been born a girl, and I'm really really liking it.

Oh, I know what you're thinking, and yes, I've been experimenting, too. I know she's a minor, but I figure it's alright, since technically I'm her. I –I mean she clearly has a major crush on Justin Bieber, so that's been something I've had to get used to. Occasionally, I do give in and rub one off to some of the guys in her gossip magazines. That's been happening more frequently now in the last few days. I still feel super weird and conflicted about it, but I'm trying to lessen the feeling by getting more and more into character.

Comments