It Takes Two - Part 2


"How am I the only one who thinks this is super weird?" Billy said, exasperated, "How is Caroline okay with this? I don't understand."

"Don't think about it too much, Billy," Misty winked, "You were feeling like a third wheel, and we just wanted to help."

"But the giggling... And she seemed perfectly happy being me. There's something you're not telling me, Misty."

"I just don't get how you are not more excited about this, Billy!" Misty changed the topic, "You're a hot chick now, if I may say so myself."

"Har har," Billy rolled his eyes, "This isn't exactly what I had in mind though."

"Come on," Misty led her brother over towards their closet, "Check this out. You can try on anything you want and no one will judge you. I'll even do your makeup. It'll be fun!"

 Billy passively rested his hands on Caroline's breasts.

"They feel nice don't they?" Misty laughed, giving her own breasts a playful squeeze in response.

He quickly pulled his hands away in embarrassment.

"Hey, like I said. No judging. Caroline told me she's totally okay with whatever you want to do with her body. Promise."

"Look, I'm not gonna lie, Misty. This could definitely be a fun experiment. But you two are up to something, and I'm gonna figure out what it is."

"Yeah, yeah. Here. Try this on."

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see where this goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Billy, they are up to something. And I can't wait to see what.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment