It Takes Two - Part 4



Billy stormed into Misty and Caroline's room, furious that the twins had plotted to use his body to sleep with his crush, Natasha.

Misty was snoring in her bed. Billy rolled her over and climbed on top of her, straddling his sister with his bare legs.

"Billy?! What are you–"

"I know what you've been planning. I just saw Natasha in the hallway. She and Caroline are sleeping together in my room."

"Oh... fuck," Misty scrambled to reach for her necklace, but it was too late.

Billy yanked the necklace from Misty's fingers.

"Billy, no!" Misty yelped, "You don't know how to use that thing."

The room filled with light. Billy suddenly found himself lying down in Misty's bed with Caroline sitting on top of him.

"Misty? What am I doing here?" Caroline rubbed her temple, "Ow, my head hurts."

"I'm not–" Billy stopped himself.

Shit. Did she really not know?

"You were uh... sleepwalking."

"Oh... really? So weird," she laughed awkwardly, tiptoeing back to her own bed, "G'night, Misty."

"Night, Care," That's what Misty always called Caroline.

Billy slowly nestled himself into the sheets. He definitely screwed that up, didn't he?

Comments