Pillow Talk - Finale

"So, this is it. Our last day in Cali," Michael pondered, as he and Gabe watched some crappy Netflix movie, "Are you gonna miss it, Gabe?"

"Yeah, I'm happy we did it."

The movie lulled on. Both boys kept running the events that had transpired during the last couple days on loop in their heads. There was a certain amount of sexual tension that had been building up, although neither wanted to admit it.

"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you think Mary and Tom usually spend their movie nights?"

"I don't know. Probably a lot like this ...but with more cuddling," Michael tested, "Why?"

"Like this?" Gabe inched closer to Michael, until their hips touched.

"Yeah, probably like that," Michael was shaken, "And Tom probably puts his arm around her like this."

"Hm. I can sort of see why she would like that," Gabe continued between shallow breaths.

"Look at us."

"Yeah, we look like a total couple," Gabe traced his "husband's" biceps, "I gotta admit, I can sorta see now how she finds Tom attractive. I mean, I can feel it. That she's super attracted to you."

"You can?" Michael turned to come face-to-face with his apparent wife.

They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment.

"Do you think, umm, they would kiss each other, too?"

"Kind of like this?" they kissed softly, like a boy and a girl on their first date.

"Do you think they touch each other, like this?" Michael's hands snaked around Mary's curves.

"Yeah, I think they do," Gabe said with an almost trancelike demeanor.

"So... 'Mary', how do you wanna celebrate our last night together?"

"Oh, I can think of a couple different ways, ...'Tom'."

Comments