Pillow Talk - Part 6


Gabe was in the shower. He just couldn't get the images of the sex tapes out of his head. When he closed his eyes, he could picture Mary's almond eyes staring daggers into her husband Tom's, as he fucked her silly. He lifted his hand to touch his face. The same face that would typically look at that man with lust. Gabe hesitantly inserted Mary's fingers into his mouth and sucked on them, thinking about how Mary would enjoy licking her husband's cum off the very same fingers.

He began to finger himself, though he wasn't sure if he wanted to picture himself as Tom or Mary. But it was hard to argue with the sensation of Mary's large breasts weighing on his chest. Gabe wondered what she liked about feeling the weight of Tom on top of her, filling up her pussy. He inserted his fingers as far in as he could, imagining them as Tom's hard dick.

"Oh, yeah," he whispered, imagining his words being spoken by Mary, basking in the novelty of conducting her voice to his will, "Fuck me, Tom. Harder. Make me come. Tell me I'm beautiful."

Gabe shook and shuddered as he experienced his first ever female orgasm, "Oh my God. Oh my God."

In the midst of his climax, Michael stepped into the bathroom.

Gabe froze, "What are you doing here? Get out!"

"I could hear everything."

Gabe stood dumbfounded, "You did?"

"You want some company?"

"No!" Gabe shouted, "I want privacy! I was just –it wasn't like that."

"Oh?"

"God," Gabe buried his face in his hands, "I was just pretending. It's none of your business."

"Fine, okay. Sorry to bother you. Mary," Michael's eyes crawled up and down the woman's naked body, as he shut the door.

"Fucking perv," Gabe looked down at his naked, very female body, "Then again, look who's talking."

Comments

  1. Will there be continuations to Trip Flip and Staceys mom ? I would love to see those continued

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... This series is really moving right along!
    I don't think that I would be able to hold out very long, if I were in Mary's hot little body!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment