Pillow Talk - Part 1

"Oh, stop it!" Gabe laughed playfully, "You know this is, like, super weird for me."

"Just one kiss!" Michael puckered his lips.

"No! Look, we're only beta-testing this new Airbnb alternative," Gabe rolled his eyes, "Sure, we're staying in this attractive couple's house in their bodies, but it doesn't mean I'm suddenly gonna wanna make out with you. The whole point of this is getting a free trip to Cali!"

"Can I at least check you out though?" Michael drank up the view, "I've never been with a woman this hot before. Now she's my wife!"

"I'm your girl– I mean I'm in her body, and she's not your girlfriend. You don't even know her. But, go ahead and take a look. Just don't be weird about it."

"One feel," Michael batted his eyes, "Pretty please?"

Gabe glared, muttering after a long pause, "Fine."

Michael reached out and grabbed one of her breasts, "Wow... what was your name again, actually?"

Gabe laughed awkwardly, reacting to the subtle effect Michael's touch was having on him, "You don't even remember her name? It's Mary."

"Mary..." Michael mused as he continued to caress his temporary body's girlfriend.

Gabe's cheeks flushed, as Michael continued. He was starting to feel warm. He bit his lower lip in an attempt to regain some control over the foreign sensations.

"Michael... I said one feel..."

Michael's hand crept into her bra, and he started caressing her nipple.

Gabe let out a quiet moan. His hands quickly darted to cover his mouth in embarrassment.

Michael blushed, retracting his hand as well, "Sorry."

"I–" Gabe turned away, "I need some time for myself."

Comments