Swap Party Imposter - Part 4



"I feel so sorry for you, Amy," Louis comforted his daughter, "I didn't participate either in the swap party, but I thought since you're finally feeling better now, would you wanna swap with me? Just the two of us girls?"

"That's really nice of you, Christina," Amy smiled, "Yeah, I'd like that."

"And I promise you can have all the fun you want with my boyfriend."

"Really? Wow," Amy gave the apparent girl a hug, "In that case, I'll let you do whatever you want with Eddie. I know you've always had a little crush on him."

Louis was beside himself. He was about to swap bodies with his daughter and get to fuck her boyfriend. And she was none the wiser. His eyes traced his daughter's curves. They would soon be his.

"You've always had such an amazing body, Christina. I can't wait to give it a spin," Amy was giddy, "Do you think we should tell anyone we've swapped?"

"No, let's keep it a secret," Louis winked, "Just the two of us girls."

The two girls donned their magic necklaces and let the swap commence.

Comments