Swap Party Imposter - Part 5

 


"Do you think I'm pretty, Eddie?" Louis asked, in between sensual kisses.

"Yeah babe, your body is incredible," His daughter's boyfriend reached for her tits.

"Uh, uh. Not so fast. I want to savor this," the pair twirled their tongues together.

"Of course, babe. Mmm, I can't wait to cum inside you."

Hearing those words turned him on like nothing else, "Ooh, I wanna feel you fill me up."

The 'couple' continued rubbing against each other, the anticipation growing.

"I love you so much, Amy."

"Aw," Louis smiled, spreading his naked legs, "I love you too, Eddie bear."

Eddie entered Amy's pussy.

"Let's take it slow. I really wanna feel your cock moving inside of me."

They continued kissing, as Eddie slowly fucked his girlfriend, wrapping his muscular arms around her hourglass figure.

Louis moaned with his daughter's female voice, "Oh God. You feel so good! Fuck me."

Comments

  1. It almost looks like Any might need to get used to being the new Christina.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment