Double Vision - Part 2


In a blink of an eye, Billy found himself standing by the front door, covered in salt and sweat from Shannon's workout.

His mother, Molly stood across from him smiling, "Alright, Shan. That it for today. See you next Tuesday?"

"Um, yeah," Billy smiled back, "See you then."

He spotted a figure in the corner of his eye. Was that... his own body sitting on the couch? It was watching one of Billy's favorite TV shows and munching on the sandwich his mom had made him earlier.

"You two met, right?" Molly followed Billy's gaze.

The other Billy quickly diverted his attention from the TV, "Oh, yeah. Hey, Shannon."

"Hey..." Billy waved slowly back at his body.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah," Billy was shaken, "I, uh... I think it's just the workout. Feels like you really tired me out today!"

"I guess it was pretty intense. Been working out your glutes," His mother opened the front door, "Anyway, I have another client coming over soon."

"Right, I'll get out of your way. Thanks Mo– lly."

The front door shut closed. Who the heck was that in his body? Was that like a clone or something?

Billy looked down at himself –at Shannon's beautiful, toned female body. He laughed. What luck!

"As long as that other Billy keeps up the charade, I can do whatever I want in Shannon's body..." she was an influencer, too, so it wasn't like it was going to be hard to keep up appearances at work, "Man, if my girlfriend could see me now."

Billy coyly felt up Shannon's curves, "Who cares about being a 16-year-old loser, when you can be a beautiful and sexy woman in her twenties?"

Comments