Double Vision - Part 5

Billy and his date were spooning on the couch and watching Netflix.

The man wrapped his meaty hand around Shannon's narrow waist, coming to a rest on her soft stomach. Billy gulped. He took a deep breath and allowed Shannon's date to continue.

The man pressed his crotch into Shannon's ass, and Billy could feel his member growing harder.

The man's hand cupped Billy's breast, nearly causing him to yelp in surprise.

He had been in this situation many times before. Though he was usually the man ...not his girlfriend.

Billy turned his head back to look at the man, who understandably leaned in to kiss his date. Billy grimaced as their lips met, his soft feminine skin rubbing against the man's prickly beard. Billy tried to lean in, to keep it going, but all he felt was disgust.

Billy pulled back, "Sorry... I, um. There's something you should know."

His date looked disappointed.

"I, um... I really fucked up. I have a boyfriend. I don't think we can–"

The man slid his hand up underneath Shannon's bra, caressing her nipple and sending shivers through Billy's spine.

"You were saying?"

"I think... I think I'm just not ready to make out, you know? But we can try ...other things if you want."

Comments