Good Fortune



"Oh my God!" James hissed, "We swapped bodies somehow??!!"

His roommate, Michelle laughed with disbelief, "I don't know how this– What the actual fuck? Was it those fortune cookies?"

"What do we do? Should we tell the others?" James referred to their other roommates.

"James," Michelle pulled him aside, "Let's take a second and think about how fucking awesome this is."

"Oh, hey guys," Rebecca passed them in the hallway, "By the way, James, you left your pan in the sink again."

"Oh ye–" James started to reply.

"Yeah, I'll take care of it," Michelle cut him off.

Rebecca studied the pair, "Alright. I'm having some friends over, so it would be nice if you could do it as soon as you can."

"Of course," Michelle-in-James smiled.

"Hey, what was that all about?" James huffed, as Rebecca left.

"Look at yourself, James! You're me. Why would I answer to Rebecca, if she's talking to you?"

"Hm."

"Well, I'm gonna go take care of your stupid frying pan. Then I think we should have some time to ourselves, you know?"

"Oh! Yeah," James nearly shook with anticipation, "I see what you're saying. I'll just go to your room then?"

Michelle smiled, "Have fun!"

Comments

  1. Oh yeah. These swaps usually involve getting a better understanding of one another. After tonight, they're going to know A LOT about each other. he he

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment