Staycation - Part 2

 


"How do I look?" I asked, conducting my sister's voice.

"You look ...exactly like me. Wow," even Cara was taken aback by her own work, "I mean, I thought I could make you pass as me, but this is, like... uncanny."

"Imagine how I feel! Sis, you're gonna ace the exam."

"I sure hope so," Cara studied her work, "Now we just have to make sure you can act like me."

"Oh, right," I adjusted the leotard she had put me in, "Man, it sure is weird to have nothing down there. I don't know if I'm gonna get used to having to pee like a girl for the next week."

"You'll be fine," Care brushed me off, "You're wearing the best genital prosthetic in the industry. That's why it feels so real. I mean, theoretically, you could totally have vaginal se–"

"Yeah, okay!" I blushed, "Got it."

Cara chuckled, "Alright. Let's go."

"What?"

"Come on, bro," She started to undress, "You're gonna be me now."

"You want me to wear your clothes?"

"Uh, yeah," Cara rolled her eyes, "It's not like I would run around in a leotard all day."

Comments