Symbiosis



Tom was an only child, living with his single mother, Catherine. The two were very close with each other and could talk to each other about most everything.

Tom and Catherine also just so happened to be body swappers. And they had been swapping with each other for years.

"So, Tom, how do I look?"

"You look great, Mom."

"Thanks Sweetie! I always wanted to be a princess for Halloween."

"I always wanted to be a pirate!"

"How do my tits look?" Tom lifted his mother's weighty chest.

"Fabulous," Catherine winked.

"Isn't it weird? Having your son take over your body? I mean, you gave birth to me."

"That body gave birth to this body."

"But I never– oh.. "

"What is it? Are you okay, Tom?"

"I, um.. I think I can remember. It just came to me. I can remember being with dad. Oh. I remember giving birth."

"This isn't right. Let's switch back before this something bad happens."

"Mom... I feel like... I'm you!"

"You are me."

"No, not like that! This is incredible. I remember the feeling of having sex. The feeling of being so ... attracted to men. I remember... breastfeeding myself. You."

"Tom...."

"Tom ...dear," Tom smiled from ear to ear, "Oh this is kind of fun! I wonder if you have any naughty secrets– Oh."

"Tom, no!"

Comments

  1. I read this earlier while the picture was messed up. Really enjoyed it. This new ending though? So much better. I love your work. Stay creative my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment