Being very interested in learning more about life at my number one college choice, I managed to get referred to one of the freshmen students, Sarah.
As a blizzard raged on outside, I opened the link Sarah sent me. We video chatted for about 15 minutes, when she got an idea.
"You know what? Instead of having me describe our dorms to you? Why don't you swap bodies with me and check out the dorms for yourself?"
I couldn't believe my ears. I could've sworn that technology was purely theoretical, but apparently Sarah's study program had early access. And I couldn't believe she was actually willing to swap bodies with me, a guy. From what I could tell on the screen, Sarah had a great body with a generous chest and a cute pouty face.
Definitely my type. But don't tell that to my girlfriend.
She was acting as if she had no idea how hot she was. Her simple proposal made me sweat and my breath quicken.
Of course I agreed.
When I regained consciousness, I found myself sitting at Sarah's desk, in her body, looking down at her feminine manicured hands stationed at a laptop keyboard, Sarah in my body smiling on the video chat.
I was in awe. The technology was incredible, and I couldn't believe I was actually experiencing it firsthand. While I couldn't wait to explore the college campus and dorms, I was a little apprehensive about being in Sarah's body. I even felt her stomach churn.
It was hard not to notice how different Sarah's body was. The first thing I noticed, oddly enough, were my arms. They were less defined than I was used to seeing on my own body. Smoother. More slender. My eyes wandered down from my arm to the hand holding it, then back up again.
I took a glancing look at my chest that was framed by my upper arms. I was wearing a t-shirt –the very same one Sarah had been wearing on the call. The outline of a pushup bra was visible through the cotton fabric. As I shifted the position of my arms, I could feel the hard, padded outline of the bra. It nestled Sarah's quite generous chest and formed her breasts –my breasts now– into a rounded shape.
I thought about my girlfriend. What would she think if she knew that I was swapping bodies with some hot college chick? I didn't want to entertain the thought.
I wanted to run my hands all over her body. But I knew I couldn't. I was in Sarah's body. I didn't want to be creepy.
I swallowed hard as my eyes met Sarah's on the screen. Her smile widened as she saw the surprise on my face. Then she leaned back in her chair and let out a little laugh.
"Welcome to college, John," she said, "It's okay. I know what it's like to be in a new body. It can be overwhelming."
"It's a nice dorm room you got," I muttered sheepishly, not knowing what else to say.
The room was spacious, with a twin bed and matching dresser. I noticed a balcony that looked out over the quad.
And then I noticed the details. The posters of her favorite bands, the bookshelves stocked with textbooks, the desk cluttered with school supplies.
Everything about Sarah's room screamed "girly girl."
Sarah continued talking as we toured her dorm room.
"So you keep all your clothes here, I assume?" I asked, opening her storage closet.
I nearly gasped when I saw all of her feminine clothes hanging in front of me. I wondered what Sarah would look like wearing them. Then I remembered I had swapped bodies with Sarah, and that these clothes would indeed fit me perfectly.
She showed me her bathroom, pointing out the fixtures that still looked like they belonged in a century past. She told me about her major and how she planned on using her engineering skills to help people.
I called her back on her phone and carried her with me. The dorms looked amazing. The ceilings were high, and the windows let in natural light and views of the sandy landscape outside. Quite a contrast to the snowy weather back home.
I decided to go explore the campus. We walked around, taking in the sights and sounds of the students on their way to class. It blew my mind that no one could tell I wasn't really Sarah.
"This is definitely the place for me," I said to Sarah, my eyes wide as I took it all in.
It was clear that Sarah was interested in what I had to say. In fact, she seemed almost as passionate about the school as I was. We ended up chatting for hours.
Then her feed froze.
I got a text on her phone from my number, "Shit, the power just went out over here. We won't be able to swap back until it's back on."
"Shit," I echoed.

Comments
Post a Comment