I was now alone, stuck in this random girl's body. In her private dorm room. On the other side of the country.
The minutes ticked by with no updates from Sarah.
I paced around the room. There had to be a way to get back to my own body sooner, right? But what could I do?
I finally looked down at my new body. Sarah's soft curves. The plump, round breasts. Her hips. The long legs.
I slowly approached Sarah's bed, sitting down on the edge. I put my hand on my stomach and felt the warmth of her body. My eyes darted to the mirror over her dresser.
I thought about how crazy it was that I was now a girl. And I realized that this was my opportunity to take advantage of the situation.
I slowly began to unbutton my shirt, revealing Sarah's chest. I could imagine Sarah's eyes on me, watching as I revealed her body inch by inch. But she couldn't see me now. I was alone.
But then I stopped. What if someone came in? What if the power came back on, and Sarah suddenly wanted to swap back?
I decided against it and stood up, buttoning my shirt back up. I couldn't risk getting caught. This wasn't going to work.
I sighed and looked back at myself in Sarah's mirror. I thought about her closet and all of her girly clothes. I could imagine Sarah putting them on, feeling sexy and confident.
I bit my lip and pulled out a dress. I could imagine the excitement in her eyes when she had tried it on in the store. It was a light blue dress, with a tight waist and a flared skirt. I had never worn anything like this before.
I started to undress my new body. I took off my clothes carefully, not wanting to make any noise. But as I slipped out of her jeans, I heard a creak from the door.
I froze, heart pounding in my chest. I expected Sarah to walk in any second.
But the door stayed closed.
I waited, listening for any movement. But there was only silence.
I breathed a sigh of relief and continued to undress. I slowly pulled off her t-shirt, revealing her naked breasts on my chest, cupped in a lacy bra. I poked at the plump shapes, feeling the texture of her skin. I couldn't believe I was actually touching Sarah's body. I was touching her breasts. Her skin.
I was so turned on, I was shaking. I slithered the dress on over my head. I could feel the fabric brushing against my legs. I wanted to touch myself, but I knew I shouldn't. I stood in front of the mirror and gasped.
I looked like a girl. A hot, sexy girl.
It felt odd to be wearing a dress like this, but it was exciting too. I could feel the blood pumping in my veins as I imagined Sarah wearing it. I couldn't believe it. I was wearing Sarah's clothes.
I started to walk around the room, letting the dress flow around me. I could feel the fabric brushing against my skin, my breasts bouncing as I walked around the room.
I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I could see the envy in my eyes. Sarah had the body of a goddess. And she was studying at my dream school. I pretended for a moment that I was Sarah, looking at my reflection. One that she had known her whole life.
I could hear Sarah's voice in my head, telling me how perfect I was for this school. I couldn't help but smile.

Comments
Post a Comment