Now, several months later, I felt like a shell of myself.
I didn't get accepted.
Fuck.
I buried my face in my hands. This couldn't be happening. What was I gonna do?
I thought about what to tell my parents. My friends who got into their dream schools. What would my girlfriend think? I was screwed. My future was enveloped in a thick fog.
I thought about Sarah and how happy she was at college. I would never get to be her classmate.
Unless...
What if I didn't have to be her classmate? What if I could swap bodies one last time? What if I could become her, permanently? I could go to my dream school and have the life of my dreams.
No, that would be evil. I couldn't do that to her.
How would my girlfriend react to me stealing the life of some college girl?
My brain told me it was a stupid idea, but I couldn't help but get aroused thinking about being a girl again.
I twiddled my thumbs nervously. No. I had to. This was my only chance.
I had to find a way to swap bodies with Sarah.
I hatched a plan to call her up, telling her that I got in. Asking to swap one more time, so I could take one last look before deciding.
I sat waiting for Sarah to answer, trying to keep my leg from shaking too much.
"Hey," Sarah said, her voice soft and warm.
I looked at her innocent face smiling back at me without a clue in the world, knowing that in a few moments, I was going to steal her body. That her face would be mine forever.
"Hey," I replied, my heart racing.
"I'm so happy for you, Eric," Sarah said. "You got into your dream school."
"Yeah," I said, trying to play it cool. "But I was wondering if I could ask a favor. Maybe we could switch bodies one more time?"
"Of course we can, John!" Sarah said, her voice filled with excitement, "Any time."
She initiated the swap, and I once again found myself in her body. The serendipity of being in the body of someone else was both exhilarating and horrifying. It felt strange yet familiar. I smiled, thinking about my experience swapping bodies with her some months before. I was too shy at the time to touch myself the way I wanted.
I immediately shut Sarah’s laptop, before she could say anything about how unfair it all was. This was it. I was stealing her life.
I had finally gotten into my dream school.
I was going to be a part of the elite, the winners.
Sarah's room was just as I had remembered it.
I looked down at my new, female body. I was in control now. I could do whatever I wanted.
I slowly walked to the closet, taking in the clothes that Sarah had chosen for herself. It was all so beautiful. I couldn't wait to try on all of my new clothes.
The thought of waking up in Sarah's body, of knowing that I was now responsible for her life... it was intoxicating. I could smell her perfume on my neck.
I hugged my new self. This was my new home. My new identity.
She was mine. I was Sarah.

Comments
Post a Comment