Exchange Students - Part 4


There was a sudden knock on the door, and I quickly stood up, smoothing down my dress.

It was her roommate, asking if she was okay.

I put on a fake smile and said that I was fine.

But I was anything but fine. Inside, I was shaking. I was a criminal. I had stolen Sarah's life.

Her roommate continued, "So, anyway... Who was that guy you brought home last night? He was kinda cute."

"Oh, he's just a friend," I said, my voice soft and fake.

But inside, I was cheering. I was finally free. I realized in that moment I could be whoever I wanted to be.

I rested my hands on my hips and traces the contours of my new curves. I was Sarah, a beautiful and voluptuous college freshman, finally free from the constraints of being a boy. Not just free to express my femininity openly, but to enjoy all the fun and excitement that comes along with it. From shopping for clothes and makeup, to going out and dancing. It was a time for me to be wild and carefree, to explore the depths of my femininity and sexuality without judgement.

I could feel the excitement coursing through me, and I knew that this was only the beginning. I was finally living the life that I had always wanted. The life I was meant to have.

Comments