Exchange Students - Part 5


It had been a month since I had become Sarah.

I loved waking up on bright weekend mornings, opening my closet door and letting the sunshine in. The sun warmed my skin and my wardrobe, which I had organized by color to help me decide what to wear that day.

As I reached up to grab a jacket from my closet, my top brushed against my nipples. They stiffened with sudden pleasure and heat flushed through me. I reached down to touch them, cupping the full mounds through the damp fabric and squeezing, still rejoicing in my new womanly form. My breath would still get caught in my throat at how sensitive they were. They made me feel proud.

My eyes fell on a full-length mirror and lingered there, drinking in my reflection. Whatever doubts or worries that I had been holding onto melted away at what I saw. Finally, I had the curves I had longed for, the ones that all the girls at school had seemed to have. My hands traced across my collarbones, chest, arms that had been so lean and muscled before but now flowed down into womanly curves.

But it was more than just looks… I could feel myself standing taller somehow, moving with more confidence as my whole body seemed shaped by these new parts and features. My blonde hair flowed over my shoulders, making me feel both feminine and powerful. For the first time in my life, I felt beautiful.

I closed my eyes and let myself sink into the feeling of being Sarah. This body was mine now. My new identity.

But there was always a nagging feeling in the back of my mind. Like I was cheating on my original self. Like I was stealing something that wasn't mine to take.

I still received texts from the original Sarah periodically, begging me to swap back. But I was happy being in her body. I loved wearing her clothes and showing off my legs and shoulders and breasts, loved walking around campus with her fire in my eyes and her smile on my face. I simply ignored her desperate phone calls and messages. I knew I wouldn't let anything or anyone take it away from me.

Comments

  1. You still using chat gpt? For caption because I have an idea for something interesting, to make the base for choose your own adventure game

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment