Greg leaned in and I felt my stomach churn with disgust. Despite my aversion, I knew I had to act like Lana would with her husband. He didn't suspect anything as he pressed his lips against mine, and I more than half expected him to be aroused. Though I felt completely betrayed, my body couldn’t help but respond to his.
I let Greg kiss me. His tongue swirled around my own, and it felt kinda nice. Salty and sweet all at once. His body pressed hard against mine, and it didn't feel so bad.
It was kinda nice, actually. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy doing this with Greg, but I didn't hate it.
"I can't wait to see what you've got hiding underneath those clothes, Lana," Greg grinned, as he walked me backwards. He fell onto the bed, pulling me on top of him.
"It's all yours," I cooed, in Lana's voice.
I bounced up and down on top of him, as he pinched my nipples. It felt so… hot. I know I'm not gay, but I kind of liked what was happening.
"Oh, c'mon, baby," Greg reached up to stroke my crotch, "Can't you take it off already?"
"I like to make it a game, Greg," I giggled, "Try to win the prize!"
"Oh, you're so naughty," He bit the back of my neck, hard.
The roughness of his teeth sent shivers down my body, "I'm trying to be sexy for you, Greg."
"That's my girl," he grinned.
Greg rolled me over and pulled my pants down. I was so nervous. He was gonna see me naked. I wasn't ready for that…
But, I guess that's what Lana wanted.
He kissed my neck again, "You're so hot, Lana."
His hand rubbed my boob, and my nipple hardened. I felt his cold wedding ring against my skin. He moaned with delight, and then his fingers trailed down my stomach, towards my crotch.
My entire body shivered with anticipation.
His fingers slipped into my panties, and I gasped. He spread my lips, and I felt even more exposed.
"You're so tight, Lana," Greg growled.
I felt him unbutton all of my clothes, stripping me bare. He pulled down my panties, and I covered my crotch. It was so vulnerable to him now.
"I need you, Greg." I shut my eyes. I wanted this, even if it was wrong.
"That's a good girl." Greg rubbed my clit, and the sensation overwhelmed me.
"I'm gonna be inside of you," he bit my neck, again, "Riding you all night."
"Please, Greg," I bit my lip, "Fuck me, baby."
"Ooooh, you're so dirty." He flipped me over, so that my body was on the bed.
He entered me. Slowly. Deeply. I instantly felt amazing.
I wanted him deeper.
"Oh, Lana," Greg moaned, as he began to thrust, "Nobody feels as good as you do."
I moaned, as he kissed my neck, "Nobody."
"I'm gonna cum inside you," Greg growled in my ear, "I'm gonna fill you up, Lana."
His hands grabbed my breasts, squeezing the soft flesh. I pushed myself in deeper, meeting his thrusts.
"Give it to me," I whimpered, "I'm gonna cum so hard."
I pushed up against him, as hard as I could. I loved how hard he fucked me.
A tear slipped down my cheek, but I didn't try to wipe it away. I didn't care about anything. I just wanted to cum.
I was his.
I was Lana's.
I was fucking her husband, while she watched from the closet. I could feel her eyes burning into my back and I knew that she wanted me to finish.
Greg's thrusts were becoming harder, faster, and more uncontrollable as he continued to pleasure himself. His nails dug into my hips as he forced himself into me deeper each time. My walls felt like they were about to break from the pressure of his thrusts. My breathing became labored, and soon I was screaming out in pleasure.
"I'm gonna cum inside you," Greg growled in my ear, "I'm gonna fill you up, Lana."
I felt him pulsate inside of me, as he released. Quick, short spurts. I came so hard that it hurt. He rubbed me, as he let out a deep moan, and his hot juices filled me.
"Oh, Lana…" He breathed, as we fell to the bed, "That was awesome."
We lay there together in sweat-soaked bliss, until finally Greg rolled off of me with a satisfied sigh.
From behind the closet blinds, Lana watched her husband's cum spill out of my pussy and onto the carpet below.
She waited until Greg passed out in the bed beside me before she whispered, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

I love this one ! :)
ReplyDeleteThis was so super hot. Glad Lana got to see it finally.
ReplyDelete