Exchange Students - Part 7

 

It had been three whole years since I, a 17-year-old boy, had stolen college freshman, Sarah's life. Three years since we had swapped bodies. Since I refused to swap back. Now I was finally about to graduate.

I had been a girl for three years now, and I loved it. I loved the way I looked, loved the way people treated me. I loved the way my body felt, loved the way my heart raced when I got nervous around boys.

I have a boyfriend now, by the way. His name is Carter. I didn't really expect to fall for him. It was more like he seemed to come into my life and just stay there. It's weird. Like, I've never told him the truth. He just thinks I'm Sarah. But he never really knew the old one, so I guess that's alright.

I can tell he really likes my body, too. He's always trying to touch me, even though I tell him no. He's not very good at following directions, I must say. But I don't mind.

Gosh. What would my 12-year-old, girl-crazy self say if he could see what he would become? I doubt he would've guessed a guy-crazy college girl!

I heard a knock on my bedroom door, and I quickly put away my mirror. I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it and saw Carter standing there.

"Hey," he said, looking at me with those beautiful, brown eyes.

"Hey," I replied, giving him a small smile.

"You ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, grabbing my purse. "Just let me grab my jacket."

I walked over to my closet and grabbed my jacket. I put it on and walked back over to the door.

It was going to be a wild graduation night.



Comments