Georgia's On My Mind - Part 2



I've tried different ways to get into character, but the best way I've found so far is by watching all of the chick-flicks that Georgia likes to watch. I've even started singing along to her favorite Taylor Swift songs while I lather up in the shower.

Did I mention that I get to touch my new girl parts every day?

I started digging through her private stuff, too. I found her diary, and it was really interesting to read about all of the different guys she's been interested in. She wrote in detail about all the things she found attractive about them.

One guy in particular, she seemed really into. She wrote about how he had a "beautiful smile" and how he made her feel "happy and excited all the time."

Reading her diary made me really curious about this guy, so I decided to look him up on the internet. He was in her class, apparently. When I saw his photos, something began to stir inside of me. I began to feel a pain in my head, as it became flooded with memories of Georgia together with that guy. I suddenly felt a tremendous gust of wind flow through my body. It was as if an invisible force had pushed me from my chair.

I was bewildered and scared, but I knew I needed to find a way to stop the flow of Georgia's memories.

I tried to focus on anything but that girl, but it was no use. She was flooding my veins with the memories she had experienced up until that point, and they flowed into me like a tidal wave, threatening to consume my entire being.

I felt a pressure building in my head, until suddenly, it exploded. I could feel every single memory from Georgia's life blasting through my mind, one after the other, like a continuous wave.

It was so painful and overwhelming that I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. My eyes rolled back into my head and I fell to the ground, unconscious.

Hours later, I woke up on the floor of her bedroom lying in a pile of clothes with her diary clutched in my hand. Everything was still a blur and all I could hear was Georgia's voice telling me how much she loved the guy she had written about. Her voice rang out like music throughout the whole world, magnifying every emotion inside of me until they were indescribably powerful.

There was no way to stop it now. The countless thoughts and memories of Georgia came flooding into me. Her entire lifetime in a single moment, pushing out all my own feelings and thoughts. I was becoming Georgia completely. Her memories, her feelings, her thoughts… it was all becoming my reality. I was forgetting who I really was.

Haven't I always been ...Georgia?

Comments

  1. Can you add links to previous part's please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://tgcaptionsite.blogspot.com/2023/01/georgias-on-my-mind.html

      Delete

Post a Comment