Reality Check - Part 2

I stood in front of the door to my house. I timidly rang the doorbell.

God, what was she gonna think?

As I waited for her to answer the door, I tried my best to keep my composure. When the door finally opened, I was relieved to see my girlfriend, Diane's smiling face.

"Hey, um... Who are you?" she didn't recognize me –why would she?

"It's me," I said, my voice trembling. "It's... it's Jake."

Her face twisted in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"I don't know how to explain it," I said, tears brimming in my eyes. "But I'm... I'm in someone else's body. I'm in this woman's body."

Her eyes widened in shock as she took in my appearance. "Oh my God," she gasped, "My wish..."

"What wish?" I started to sweat.

"I didn't know it would be like this," she continued, her voice shaking with emotion. "I just wanted a way out. But I never wanted this to happen to you."

My heart sank at her words. She had wished this on me? I couldn't believe it. All the years we had been together, all the love we had shared, and she had wished for something so cruel. I stared at her, unable to comprehend the situation. It was all so surreal.

"What do we do now?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

"I don't know," she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

But then she started to giggle.

"What's so funny?" I asked, feeling a little irritated.

"I'm sorry," she said, composing herself. "It's just... you look so cute as a woman. I never thought I'd see you like this."

I rolled my eyes, feeling even more frustrated. This was not the time for her to be making jokes.

"Come on, Diane. This isn't funny," I huffed.

"Jake. You have to admit, it's kinda funny. I mean, look at you!"

I wanted to scream at her, but I knew it wouldn't do any good. Instead, I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. This situation was impossible, but I couldn't let it get the best of me.

"Okay, fine," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "It's a little funny. But we still need to figure out what to do."

"How does it feel, Jake? Does this girl have a boyfriend? A husband?" Diane prodded, her eyes darting over me.

I looked down at my ring finger –there was no ring, "Boyfriend, I think."

Diane snickered, "Is he cute?"

"Yes, I mean no..." I rushed to cover my mouth, shocked at my response. "I don't know, I haven't really looked at him like that."

Diane raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? Well, maybe we should change that."

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling a sudden sense of dread.

"Well, if you're going to be stuck in this body for a while, you might as well enjoy it, right?" Diane grinned mischievously.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said, feeling my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"Have you tried touching yourself yet?" Diane asked, her voice low and sultry.

I recoiled in disgust. "Diane..."

Diane raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, a little," I admitted, regaining my inner strength, "And you know what? I'm a lot hotter than you are, you fucking bitch."

Diane's eyes widened in shock at my sudden outburst. She took a step back, her mouth hanging open.

"What did you just say?" she asked, her voice trembling.

"I said, I'm a lot hotter than you are," I repeated, my voice low and dangerous.

Diane scoffed, "You're not even a real woman. You're just stuck in that body. You don't know what it's like to be a woman."

"I might not know what it's like to be a woman, but I know what it's like to be hotter than you," I said, strutting towards her with confidence.

"I'm going to make the most of this situation," I continued, my voice dripping with seduction. "I may be stuck in this body, but I'm going to enjoy it. I'm gonna go back home to my boyfriend, and you're going to be alone and single."

Comments