Like Father, Like Daughter


Dave and Kylie could never get along. Dave always thought she was such a spoiled brat thinking that she could get whatever she wanted. Today was the last straw.

"Kylie, if you won't do what I say, then I'll have to show you how it's done!"

"I don't need lessons from you! I know perfectly well–"

But Dave evaporated into a fog and possessed Kylie, becoming her through and through. His thoughts flowed into her mind like water through a sponge, twisting through every synapse until they had touched every part of her brain.

"Now, Kylie, you're going to learn about what really matters in life. You'll learn about discipline, respect, and hard work. You'll learn that there's nothing more satisfying than achieving your goals."

"No, Daddy. I don't want to be like you."

"You're my little princess, and I'll always love you. But this is what's best for you. You'll see. Now... where was I?"

Dave looked into the mirror; then, with a confidence he did not know he had, brought his hands up to his breasts and grabbed them in his fists. "My, Kylie," Dave said, "how you've grown into a beautiful young woman." He pulled his shoulders back and threw out his chest. "You really take after your mother. Seems like just yesterday you were my baby girl."

Dave felt a rush of emotion as he took her in. Tears welled in his eyes but he held them back and smiled at her. "And now... Look at us!"

Dave undid the top button of Kylie's blouse and then slowly brought his hands up to his breasts, cupping them in his palms. His fingers slipped back and forth across the silk of his bra, squeezing and stroking. Shifting his hips forward, he leaned into the mirror, making sure that Kylie saw him adjusting himself. "Kylie," he said as he turned toward her with a smile stretched across his face, "doesn't Daddy look pretty?"

"Now, Kylie, you're going to learn about submission. You'll do whatever I say. There's no escape for you now, at least until I feel you've learned your lesson."

"You're going to learn how to serve a man. You'll learn to be an obedient, submissive woman. You'll learn that your place is to serve me and obey my every command."

Dave ran his hands over the feminine form he was becoming more and more accustomed to, enjoying the sensitivity of his new body. He marveled at how beautiful he was. He turned from side to side, examining his figure for its remarkable curves, perfectly feminine. He couldn't wait to explore this new body to its fullest.

Kylie couldn't take it any more. She screamed, "No, Daddy! Stop it!"

But it was too late. Dave's control was absolute. Kylie trembled as she felt her father revel in his newfound power.

She knew that she couldn't resist her father indefinitely. Eventually, he would wear her down.

"Okay, Daddy. I'll do what you say."

Comments