Trojan Wife



"Hey Bradley, how are you doing?" I could sense the concern, almost a pang of jealousy in my girlfriend's voice.

"Hey babe, yeah it's weird. I gotta admit," I sighed, "I didn't think the agency would think to put me in the body of a woman. Much less a mom!"

"Yeah, I don't know about these kinds of business trips. I know they wanna save the environment and all and avoid you flying. But possessing people? It seems kinda extreme."

"You can say that again!" I laughed awkwardly, "Her kids are too young to understand that I'm not really their mom."

"How's uh... What's her name?"

"Her name is Bella," I placed my open palm on my chest.

"Bella's husband," Stacy prodded, "Is he being helpful?"

"You could say that, yeah. I mean, he's been helping out a lot with the kids and stuff."

That was a white lie. Bella's husband didn't really know that a man was in his wife's body. I didn't have the guts to tell him. Frankly, I didn't know what to say.

"Hey I'm sorry, I'm just thinking about work. It's been a lot of stress with the new assignment."

"That's okay, I understand. You go do your thing."

"Thanks babe."

"You're welcome. I'll talk to you later."

I could feel Stacy's eyes on me as I ended the call. Her look made me uncomfortable, like she was sizing up her competition or something. It was weird, being in this body. was used to being Bradley the man. Now I was Bella the woman. The wife. The mother.

I absently rubbed my arms, feeling the soft fabric of my blouse. Bella's soft, smooth skin. It was strange, being in this body. I felt... different. I couldn't explain it. Feminine.

I turned, looking at my reflection in the mirror. The woman in the mirror looked nothing like Bradley. Her eyes were luminous, almost glowing. She had a soft, voluptuous body. Her hips were generous to say the least. I felt bad looking at another woman this way, especially having just talked to Stacy, but how could I avoid looking at my own reflection?

"Hey," a voice echoed from the hallway.

It was Alan, Bella's husband.

"I just put the kids to bed. Who were you just talking to?"

"Oh, it was just a work call."

"This late in the evening?" Alan slipped his hands around my waist, "You look absolutely gorgeous, by the way."

My cheeks flushed, "Oh, honey."

"Seriously. Oh, and I've been so horny for you today."

Those words ignited something deep within my new female form. He really thought I was his wife, Bella. I could feel my core clenching, my pussy getting slick with desire.

"Can we go to our room?" I asked, my voice a throaty whisper.

Alan grinned, "Hell yea."

Comments