Getting Used to the Idea

"Oh my God. I'm the daughter, really?" 30-something-year-old Louie felt up his foreign body, "I'm a teenager, Caroline!"

"You think I was gonna let you be the woman of the house?" Louie's wife, Caroline smirked, as she crossed her arms, "Anyway, what's there to complain about? Swapping bodies with Sandra and her daughter, Emma, sure beats air travel."

"Yeah. This just isn't what I had in mind for our summer vacation."

"You'll get used to it," Caroline-in-Sandra was starting to get annoyed, "Half of the population are women. It's not that odd."

"You don't think it's weird that your boyfriend has tits now?" Louie brought his hands up to Emma's chest.

"Hey now," Caroline started to look more worried, "Don't get too comfortable."

"What, Mom?" Louie massaged his breasts, "It would be kinda weird if your daughter couldn't touch her own body, right? That seems a little ...over-protective."

"Louie..." Caroline was at a loss, "Don't..."

Louie stuck out his tongue, as his hands continued to explore his curves, "You can't stop me."

He felt the soft skin on her chest, ran his fingers along her stomach and then down to her crotch. Emma gasped in horror as Louie's fingers brushed against his mound.

"What are you doing?" Caroline tried to pull Louie's hands away.

"What do you think?" Louie's expression soured, "I'm touching my own body. Ugh, I'm going to my room."

Comments

  1. Sure as hell can't blame him. Or stop him it seems. he he

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment