The Pact - Part 2



Now, a few days later, our parents had come home from their trip, and it was time for me and Hailey to put everything we'd learned to the test. Hailey, wearing some of my old boy-clothes, and I, wearing some of her clothes, were hanging out in the kitchen when Mom and Dad came in. I tried my best to act like Hailey, hoping they wouldn't notice.

But they never did, of course.

"Hi Hailey!" my Mom greeted me, before turning towards my sister, "Hey Josh!"

"Finally I can change back into a boy!" Hailey pretended to be me, "I'm so tired of being my sister."

I put on my best act as Hailey, "Ugh, yes please! There can't be two of me in this house!"

"Come with me, Josh," Dad ushered, "Let's get you turned back to normal."

Hailey followed Dad into the basement, where the cloning device was stored. Then I was alone in the kitchen with Mom, and she didn't seem to have a clue I wasn't Hailey.

"So, honey," Mom looked at me, concerned, "How's it been with your brother running around the house as your clone?"

I didn't know how to respond. I was a clone of my sister, and now I was pretending to be her. But I couldn't tell my mom the real truth –that I was in fact, Josh.

"It's been okay. He's been pretty respectful of my body, considering the circumstances."

"I've been so worried about that, Hailey. A teenage boy getting the chance to run free in girl's body? Let alone a copy of your own? I can't even begin to imagine."

"I know, Mom, but Josh has been good. He's been really patient with me. I think he's learned a lot."

Mom looked at me skeptically, but she didn't say anything else. I guess she trusted me.

A few minutes later, Dad and Hailey came back up the stairs. I stared at Hailey –she was the now the spitting of me, Josh.

"It worked!" Hailey beamed, "I'm back to normal!"

I gulped. This was it.

Comments

  1. Yay it worked. Now Hailey gets to see what it's like to be a guy and Josh can really put his training to the test. Not sure how the parents will react if the siblings decide to swap back. Really hoping for a part 3 where the 2 have a chat, maybe a week later to talk about their experiences as each other. Excellent story. Also love the gif at the top. Such a cute girlish outfit to fool the parents with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment