The Pact - Part 1


My name is Josh, and I am a 17-year-old guy. My younger sister, Hailey and I were up late on this summer evening, slobbing out on the couch. A couple days ago, we had messed around out our dad's cloning device, which ended up turning me into a perfect clone of my younger sister. We couldn't figure out how to change me back, and Mom and Dad had no time to fix it –they were on their way out of town for a few days for one of their friends' wedding. Some of the initial novelty of being my sister –of being a girl– had worn off a bit, though I still had to struggle not to feel myself up in front of her.

Hailey flipped between random channels, until we landed on an old rerun of the Parent Trap, where two twin sisters swapped places and successfully fooled their parents. We watched it passively for some twenty minutes, desperate to satisfy our temporary boredom.

I'm not sure what coerced it, but I looked over towards Hailey. She and I exchanged a knowing glance.

Hailey started giggling, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I ...think so," I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the idea, "You wanna swap places?"

"Hell yeah," Hailey bit her bottom lip, as she slowly began to pull off her top, "Here. We should switch clothes."

She handed me her top before continuing. I took it, blushing as I realized what I was doing. We swapped clothes, down to our underwear, and I was now wearing Hailey's girly blue top and short shorts.

"Look at you, Hailey," my sister teased, "I bet Mom and Dad will never figure out that we've swapped. And when they try to turn 'you' back, it'll be my turn to be the older brother."

"You wanna be me, Hailey?"

"I've always wondered what it would be like to be a boy. But this isn't gonna be easy. I'm gonna have to teach you how to act like me," Hailey stared daggers at me.

I didn't know how to react. This was too much, too fast. But I knew that I wanted to be like my sister. I wanted to be able to dress like her and laugh like her and know everything about her.

"Okay," I whispered, "Let's do this."

"Okay," Hailey continued, "Start by relaxing your shoulders. You're a girl now. Let your mannerisms be guided by your emotions. Don't be afraid to express yourself."

Hailey started demonstrating how to act like a girl. She would open her arms wide and beam at me, or tilt her head to the side in confusion. She would giggle and blush and act like everything was new to her.

It was all so strange, but I tried by best to mimic her. I laughed when I should have been frowning, and blushed when I should have been cold. Hailey tutored me for hours, patiently teaching me how to be the girl that she was.

Comments

  1. WOW! super clever story. I love wrong person swapped back kind of stories. LOL! she training him to be her. this is one of your best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a fan of this story type. Can't wait to read part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, these are the best kind of stories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment