Young Mother - Part 2

Hank rubbed his belly, "I can't believe this baby growing inside of me is ...me. I never thought I would become my own mother. I never thought I would be able to fall in love with my own father. Maybe this is weird to say, but I'm actually happy things turned out the way they did. I really have learned to love being a woman."

"In what way?" Jim asked.

"I never thought I would be able to love someone the way my mom loved you. I never thought I would be able to be attracted to someone the way she was attracted to you. But I am. I love how you make me feel, how you make me feel whole. I never knew that love could be so fulfilling."

Jim grinned, "I love you, Hank. You are my perfect wife, and I'm grateful to have you in my life."

Hank smiled, laying her head on Jim's shoulder. They sat there, holding each other, happy to have found each other again. They had been through a lot together, and they knew that they could never replace the love that they had lost, but they were content knowing that they had each other.

"You make a beautiful woman," Jim smiled, "I'm proud of you."

Hank blushed, leaning towards his husband, "Thanks ...Jim. I love you."

Jim leaned over to Hank (in his wife's body), kissing him tenderly on the lips as Hank held him, their bodies leaning together. Their tongues met in a slow, rhythmic dance that made Hank's heart race.

Hank placed her own hand over her husband's on her belly where their baby was kicking. She felt like a queen, a goddess. They were both happy, and they knew that everything would be just fine.

Comments