Cross-Wired

Bored at the family reunion, Jake and his sister, Candice decided to possess their aunt Nadia and her husband Jim.

"I can't believe I'm my own aunt, Nadia" Jake cackled in disbelief, "I can't believe I'm a woman. That we actually possessed Candice and Jim!"

Jake's sister, Candice, had possessed Nadia's husband, Jim, "And we're a couple now, too."

"Yeah," Jake laughed, "I guess we are. Weird, huh?"

Candice shrugged, "Is it? Or is it completely normal –that a handsome man like me would be married to a beautiful woman like you?"

Jake blushed, "You think I'm beautiful?"

Candice leaned in and kissed him, "Of course I do."

"Candice," Jake pulled back, "What are you doing? We can't be kissing each other!"

"Really? I'm sure Nadia and Jim kiss each other all the time. Come on, Nadia..."

"You're calling me Nadia... Why?"

"Look at yourself. You are Nadia, aren't you?"

Jake bit his lip, tucking Nadia's long brown hair behind his ear, "Yeah, I can be Nadia."

"So... what does a straight woman like Nadia think when she looks at her husband?"

Jake's eyes widened, "What do you mean?"

Candice took a step closer and smiled, "Don't be coy, Jake. I've seen the way you look at me. I know you want me."

"Candice, I-"

Before he could say anything else, she was kissing him again, claiming his mouth with her own. Heat flooded his body as his mind went blank. He couldn't think of anything else but the sensual feel of her lips on his, the way Jim's body felt against his.

She pulled away, gazing into his eyes, "See? It's not so bad, is it?"

Jake couldn't answer. All he could do was stare at her, lost in her gaze.

Comments

  1. Candice is going to have Jake fully acting like a married woman in no time. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment