Late Night Entertainment - Part 2

My delicate female hand gripped the knob of Cara's front door. I was about to exit her apartment, but something inside me kept me from proceeding. I hesitantly let go of the knob and turned back towards my neighbor, Cara's dark and empty apartment.

She was out of town for the summer.

I took a deep breath. I had never tried this before. But now that I had already pushed myself further than I ever had before, transforming myself into a female version of myself. How much further could I go?

I wondered whether it could be possible to transform myself into someone else entirely.

I pushed my long hair out of my eyes and focused on transforming myself into a perfect copy of Cara.

It wasn't easy. I had to concentrate on copying her every feature, referencing my memories of her, as well as online photos and videos. I had to concentrate on being perfect. I felt myself take over Cara's form; every limb, feature, and cell of my 'self' became perfectly hers. In mere moments, I was done.

My body had become Cara's. And I had Cara's apartment all to myself. I made my way towards her bedroom. My bedroom now, at least for the time being. Cara's bed was still neatly made, her nightstand filled with her favorite books and pictures of her family and friends.

I took a step closer to the bed. I could feel my body heat up as I imagined lying down her soft, white bedspread. My heart raced as I took another step closer. What was I doing? This was wrong on so many levels. I was a man in a woman's body. I was invading my neighbor's private home. But I couldn't help myself.

It was late now. I was tired, exhausted by the extensive transformations. And I was going to sleep in her bed.

It felt strange but also oddly comforting –surprisingly normal– to be in her bedroom, in her bed, wearing her clothes. I closed my eyes and let my body relax. I couldn't help but crack a smile, as I drifted off to sleep.

Comments

  1. WOW! very exotic ^& exsotic great start to a story it has a dream like power

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even better than I thought. Why go out and buy new clothes when you can just borrow her identity instead? Very hot my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment