Late Night Entertainment - Part 3

I awoke the next morning, determined to mimic exactly how the real Cara would act if she were on her own. I thought about what she would normally eat for breakfast. What would she wear today?

I threw on her robe that hung from the door, wrapping it around my naked body. I made my way into the kitchen, where I started to make myself some breakfast. Cara's apartment was mine now. I was in complete control.

I was in the middle of frying eggs when I heard a knock on the door. I froze, half-way through frying the eggs. Who could that be? 

I waited a while longer, hoping that whoever knocked would go away. But they knocked again.

I decided to answer the door.

"Hey Cara!" It was some random guy I'd never seen before.

"Um, hey," I stuttered, "Can I help you?"

He laughed, "Very funny, sis! Are you gonna let me in or what?"

It dawned on me. This was Cara's brother. I recognized him from the photos in her room. He didn't suspect a thing –if only he knew the guy living next door had transformed himself into his sister, Cara.

"I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd stop by and say hi."

I opened the door wider, "Of course, come in."

We chatted for a while, as I made breakfast for both of us. The normalcy of our conversation helped to calm my racing heart. He asked how the new job was going; I said it was good. The conversational fodder flowed easily between us like we were two old friends catching up after years apart. We talked about life and my dating status. He looked at me skeptically when I told him I wasn't interested in getting back into a relationship again after being with 'you know who.'

Obviously, I didn't want to date as a woman, but I didn't want him to know that.

"I'm just busy right now," I lied, "I'm not interested in getting back into a relationship."

He looked at me skeptically, "Really? After what you told me last time we talked?"

Shit. I had to at least pretend to be interested, "I mean, if the right guy comes along. Obviously."

He shrugged, "Whatever. Just be careful, you know. Guys can be pretty stupid."

I nodded, not wanting to hear any more.

I finished making breakfast. Cara's brother thanked me for the food and said he had to go.

That was a close one. I had to be more careful from now on.

The simple exchange left me feeling a little shocked and unsure of myself. I was thrilled by how close I had come to acting "normal" around another man. How this guy would never have the opportunity to feel what it's like to have a body like Cara's. But the encounter had left me with a terrible pit in my stomach. The world had never seemed less certain. Then again, it was exhilarating to act natural as a woman around another man - exciting too. I had a feeling this was just the beginning for me.

Comments

  1. Oh I sure hope this is just the beginning. Would love to see him slip more and more into Cara's persona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story, very well written full of exotic tension. I wonder if he goes out as her & what happens when the real girl comes hhome?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment