Late Night Entertainment - Part 4

After spending a few more hours exploring Cara's apartment and body, I decided it was time to make my way back to my place and turn myself back into a boy.

But my subconscious had different ideas. I started to wonder about all the things I could get away with by impersonating Cara, and all the things I would be able to do as a girl that were normally out of reach for me.

I decided to push myself. While rummaging through her things, I found a gym membership card. I was going to go to the gym as Cara –as a girl.

I scoured her closet, rifling through every hanger and digging in every drawer, searching for her sweats and sports bra. My heart raced in anticipation as I located them nestled between the hangers at the back. The fabric was soft to the touch and had her scent woven into it. As I slipped into the clothes, my limbs felt foreign and slightly ridiculous. And yet, there was comfort in wearing something that Cara had worn so many times before - it made me feel closer to her somehow. More passable.

I checked out my curves in the mirror. The clothes hugged my curves in all the right places, accentuating my feminine form. The tight sports bra accentuated my breasts, making them even more prominent than they had been before. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. I was a woman stepping into her femininity, wearing tight workout clothes that showed off her figure. This was uncharted territory, and I loved it.

Comments

Post a Comment