Late Night Entertainment - Part 5

Later, at the gym....

I felt so small compared to all the muscular men wandering around me, their eyes detailing my body more than a few times. Even the girls were eyeing me. I knew Cara was especially attractive, but it was certainly something else experiencing that from her perspective.

A guy interrupted my workout, "You look like you're struggling with that one."

"Yeah," I said, surprised by his appearance.

Not just because he was heavily muscled, but because as a guy he seemed to be taking an unusual interest in me.

He reached over and adjusted my arms, his thick fingers and palms resting on my skin. I could feel myself getting flustered. 

"Uh, thanks," I responded sheepishly.

"You come here often?" he continued.

I shook my head no.

"I'm Aaron by the way," he nodded before continuing on with his workout like nothing had happened between us.

It felt weird talking to this guy in public as a woman - well actually him talking to me - for most of the guys could care less about me or what I may be going through.

"Hey Aaron," I said, "I'm ...Cara. Nice to meet you."

"Cara!" he smiled brightly, "Beautiful name. Nice to meet you!"

His enthusiasm made me smile wider than should have been possible given the circumstances.

As I worked out, trying different techniques and positions, concentrating on the form of the exercise rather than this interaction with Aaron who kept staring over at me while working out himself; perhaps admiring the sweat glistening on Cara's firm breasts inside her tight athletic top? Or noticing Cara's trim build?

I found myself thinking more and more about my next opportunity to impersonate Cara in more ways than one-- maybe even with him... Just before leaving the gym Aaron approached me again...

"Hey Cara," he began, "Do you want to grab a coffee sometime?"

"Sure," I replied, "I'd love to."

Comments

  1. At this rate, by the time the original Cara returns at the end of summer, she may already have a permanent replacement. He he.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment