Late Night Entertainment - Part 1

 

Since I was just a kid, I've had the secret ability to transform parts of my body at will. I could never understand how or why it worked, but I was too afraid to tell anyone about it. I would eventually use this ability to enhance myself from time to time, whether it was to look more athletic or to grow my package. Cheap tricks to impress the ladies.

Now, I'm a college graduate in my mid twenties. I've been living on my own for a while, working some random gigs here and there. I'm nothing special, really.

It was another late night to myself. I was flipping through channels, trying to find something to satisfy a case of mild boredom. I landed on some documentary about a trans girl. Being a straight guy, I never really considered what it would be like to be a girl, but this story managed to pique my interest somehow. In that moment, the idea of pushing my ability further than I had ever dared to seemed like the perfect late night boredom-killer. I was going to transform myself into a girl.

It wasn't the easiest transformation. In fact, I almost fainted from the pain. My body contorted as I twisted the reality of my world into its opposite. My joints popped and cracked and I felt bones shift under my flesh as new organs formed in place of old ones. In moments, it was done. With a wicked smile, I took a good look at my reflection in the mirror. I still looked like myself, but as a young, attractive woman. I gasped as I took in my new figure. My skin was smooth and silky, my hair was long and flowing, and my body was toned and curvaceous. I had to admit, I looked pretty good.

But I somehow needed to find clothes to match my new body. I was a single guy living alone –I didn't have any spare women's clothing lying around. Then I remembered I had spare emergency keys to my neighbor, Cara's apartment. She was out of town, too. My heart raced.

Indecision had plagued me all night, but I knew what I had to do. I knocked on Cara's door. No answer. I opened the door slowly and quietly made my way to her closet, where I searched through the hangers for anything that would work. This was new and uncharted territory. I donned a curve-hugging long sleeved green top and tight blue jeans. I couldn't believe I had just done something so out of character. I looked like I had been a girl all my life!

Comments

  1. And a super cute one at that. With a change of clothes thanks to Carla, he could even go out in public. Maybe get some of his own for whenever the fancy strikes again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment