Mommy Mayhem - Part 10 (Sweet 16)

 

"Shit, how old am I now?" Theo felt up his oddly petit frame, "I must be, like 16, or something."

He noticed his reflection in a shop window and stopped to admire it.

A smile crept onto his face, then a chuckle, "Oh, hi Mom. Looks like I'm you as a teenager."

He twirled the dress in front of his body and watched it flow around his legs. It clung to his waist, accentuating his curves and creating a silhouette that would make any woman envious. He slightly turned his hips from side to side, admiring them in the mirror and feeling a jolt of satisfaction at how perfectly feminine they appeared. The dress settled against his calves when he stopped.

His breath quickened, as it sank in that he was a living breathing teenage girl.

He discreetly ran a hand over one breast. It felt soft and warm beneath his fingertips. He squeezed his breasts, pressing them together when no one was looking. This was okay, he assured himself. After all, this was his body now. These curves were now his, even though they were once his mother's. She had been a girl once, and now it was his turn.

"I guess I shouldn't have jumped this far back in time. I have some years on me until I meet 'Dad'," he sighed, "But, hey. Maybe this is an opportunity. I don't have to go back to any specific time. I can stay here for as long as I want and just have fun with being Mom for a while. It'll be like I've always been a girl."

He closed his eyes and envisioned himself as a popular girl at school, with all the boys wanting to be with him. He felt a warm sensation in his chest and smiled wider.

"Holly, sweetheart!" a voice yelled, "Oh, there you are! Come on, we've got to get going. Your father's waiting in the car."

Comments

  1. Well. Trying to fix things I see. I guess he could simply live Holly's life up to Part 6 to make sure she at least ends up married to his original father. Still doesn't mean his interference won't change the future in some other ways, he he. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment