Mommy Mayhem - Part 3


Theo recoiled from embarrassment –he had just been spotted by Holly as he kissed his own father. But he had to act normal. His father couldn't find out he wasn't really his mother.

Holly stared at Theo in shock, "'Mom', can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure, sweetie," Theo replied, mimicking Holly as he excused himself from the living room, "Is everything okay?"

"Did you seriously just kiss your own father?"

"Yes, I did, actually," Theo crossed his arms, pouting, "What's it to you?"

"I'm just having a little fun," Theo continued, "What's wrong with that? I don't see why it's a big deal."

"Maybe because you're my son. I think that gives me the right to tell you to knock it off."

"I'm pretty sure I am your mother now. And besides, he only just kissed me once."

"Of course he kissed you, Theo! He thinks you're me!"

"Not that he could tell," Theo wasn't giving up without a fight –he really wanted to get back at his mother for making them swap bodies, "I just want to have a little fun with this, and maybe get to know my father a little better. You don't have to make such a big deal about it. I'm not gonna do anything ...physical."

"Fine," Holly crossed her arms, "You do what you want with your father. You don't have to listen to me."

"You really mean it?" Theo said naively.

"I'm not gonna try and stop you," Holly replied with a sigh, "I guess I can't stop you. I just don't think this is a good idea."

"Okay," Theo smiled and walked back to the living room.

As Theo walked away, Holly felt a strong pang of guilt. What had she just done? She had just let Theo go off and fool around with their father. This was a really bad idea. She had to find a way to stop him before he did he ended up in a situation he'd regret.

As Theo walked back into the living room, he felt a wave of excitement wash over him. His heart pounded as he walked over to his father, who was still on the couch. Theo sat down on the couch and stared at him with big, innocent eyes.

He thought about all the things he could do now that he had his mother's blessing. He could do anything he wanted, and his mother didn't ever need to know.

But what? He didn't know what he wanted to do, but he knew that he had to act fast –before his mother could stop him.

Comments

  1. "I'm not gonna do anything ...physical." Yeah right. If he continues down this path he'll find out how it feels to be a real woman before the night is through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment