The Pact - Part 6

I felt a wave of deep, primal lust well up inside me. I had never felt anything like it before. It was like every inch of my body felt a need to be touched and caressed. I knew that if I didn't have a boy between my legs soon, I would go crazy.

"How are you feeling, Josh?" the voice asked, still sounding like my sister.

"Confused," I replied, "And a little horny."

"Don't be confused, Josh. You are Hailey now, and Hailey is a horny girl. She wants a boy to make love to her."

"What's it saying now?" Hailey asked, looking concerned.

"It's telling me to give in to it. To let it use your body. To make love to a boy."

Hailey scoffed, "You're your own goddamn sister, Josh. That's gross. You're not going to do something that perverted."

"Yes I am," I hesitantly parroted the voice in my head, "I want to feel a boy inside me. I want to feel his shaft pumping in and out of my tight little wet pussy. I want him to explode inside of me. I want him to fill me up with his hot cum."

"Okay, enough, I think we get it," Hailey said, shaking her head, "Josh, you can't let this voice in your head control you. It's not you. You're not a girl. You're my brother. You're not me. You have to remember that."

The voice inside me fired back, "But I am the real Hailey. And I want this."

I looked at Hailey, fear in my eyes, "Hailey, I'm scared. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I can stay in control."

Hailey looked at me, trying to mask her fear, "If you can't stay in control, Josh, then switch back to your body. Let's just go back to being us. Okay?"

"Hailey, I don't want to," The voice took control of my mouth and played with the words coyly, "I want to try being a girl. I don't want to be... my brother, anymore. I want to be a cute, straight girl who wants a cock in her pussy. Who wants to be filled with cum."

Hailey looked at me with a panicked look on her face, "J-Josh, you're not saying that anymore. Are you still in there?"

I gave her an evil smirk, "I'm not Josh." Just then, I felt a chill race up my spine, and the world around me seemed to shift.

Comments

  1. Uh-oh. Looks like Josh is about to lose to the voice. We just might have a new Hailey after all. Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment