The Pact - Part 9

Some weeks had passed. The voice was still gone. My husband and I were alone together at home, watching Netflix on the couch. He put his arm around me, and I responded by leaning my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes. I could feel his hand creeping lower and lower, until he was squeezing my butt. I feigned enjoying it and closed my eyes even harder, pretending to enjoy his touch.

Eventually, he decided to take things a little further and started to kiss me. I opened my eyes to see him lean in close, and I pretended to kiss him back. I let him remove my shirt, feeling his hands wander down to the straps of my bra as they darted out from under my shirt. He groaned softly when he realized that they weren't going anywhere for now. My heart pounded in time with his soft moans as his hands groped around my chest.

I had to try to find some way I could be okay with this. Hailey was a married woman, and I was now stuck in her body for the rest of my life. I would never be able to return to my own body, and I would never be able to experience the things that are unique to being a man. Now, I was a woman alone with her husband. This was perfectly normal, I told myself.

I tried to emulate her personality as best as possible. I pretended to enjoy his touch, even though I really didn't. I could feel his hand creeping lower and lower, until he was groping me in the crotch. I let him continue, even though it made me feel uncomfortable.

I could feel myself getting really nervous. I had never had sex as a woman before, and I didn't know how it worked. I didn't want to make him suspicious, so I pretended to enjoy it as much as I could.

"Is everything alright?" he paused to ask.

I pretended to be confused. "What do you mean?"

He leaned in close and whispered "Do you want to stop? I can stop if you want."

I could feel the panic rising in my chest –what would Hailey say?

I shoved the fear down deep inside me and tried not to show it. "No don't stop," I squeaked.

He removed my panties, and I could feel his eyes on me. I could feel his hand going down my body, and I pretended to enjoy it. He started to kiss me, and I kissed him back, even though I was really starting to panic.

I shook when he inserted a finger into me. I could feel the fear rising in my chest. I cried out when he inserted another finger. I could feel his erection pressing against the inside of my thigh, rising up and growing bigger as it pressed against me. It was growing harder because of me. He was hungry for me.

I could feel myself starting to betray my old self. I could feel myself starting to enjoy the situation. I could feel myself starting to forget who I was. I was now Hailey, and this was my life. My identity. This was my husband, and we were about to make love to each other. Maybe this was okay. Everything was gonna be okay.

Comments

  1. Not happy with the way the voice did him dirty, but so glad he's learning to not only accept, but enjoy her new life. Excellent story as always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment