Deviant Diversion - Part 1

I've always had a thing for Samantha. She's such a beautiful woman with long, dark hair and piercing green eyes. I love the way she dresses and her confident personality.

When I was younger, I used to watch her from my window as she played with her dog. I would imagine running my hands through her hair and kissing her lips.

Eventually, I grew up and started to notice her more. We would walk by each other on the street or in our neighborhood, and I would get butterflies in my stomach.

I finally became brave enough to talk to her one day when I was grocery shopping. We exchanged polite conversation and I quickly became fixated on her. I could tell she was interested in me too, but she was still shy.

One day, I decided to take the plunge and ask her out on a date. I was crushed when Samantha told me she was only interested in women. In fact, she even told me that she had a crush on her friend, Molly.

Molly. She lived in my building, actually. She was pretty in a sense. Not my type, but I had to admit she had a nice body.

How I wanted to take control of her body so that I could date Samantha.

Possession spell in hand, I followed Molly as she left her apartment. I followed her slowly, keeping my distance so as not to alert her to my presence. She walked with purpose, her black hair swaying behind her. It wasn't long before she led me to an art museum.

She seemed like the artsy type –an art student, perhaps?

I watched her as she meandered throughout the gallery halls. She was alone now. My gaze wandered across her back and shoulders, down to the curve of her hips. I wondered what it would be like to be inside her skin.

The words to a spell ran through my mind, unbidden: "Your body is my body, your blood is my blood." If all went well, Molly and I would be one person. It was strange, but once I started singing the spell out loud, I knew this was what I wanted more than anything.

I felt a jolt of energy pass between us. And then, all at once, I was inside her body.

It was a strange sensation, being in someone else's skin. I looked around the art museum through Molly's eyes. I could feel the sway of her hips as I walked, and the curve of her breasts as I breathed in deeply. It was exhilarating to be in control of her.

As I walked, I couldn't help but feel exhilarated by the newfound sensations and feelings that coursed through me. I had always wondered what it would be like to be a woman, and now I knew. I slowed down my pace to savor the experience, to feel every step and breath as if it were my last.

"Hey, lady," one of the guards asked, "Are you okay? You look a little flush."

"Oh, I'm fine," I nodded, trying to mimic Molly's inflection as closely as possible, "Thanks for asking."

My confidence grew with each step forward. People glanced at me as they passed by but no one looked twice, making me even more confident in my new identity and my genius plan.

Comments

  1. Very intriguing. I wonder if the original Molly is still in there, aware of her predicament but unable to do anything about it. Or maybe she thinks she's doing this of her own accord. More likely that she's just trapped, unaware, unconscious until the invading force decides to leave. Great story as always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment