Inseparable


My longtime girlfriend, Julia, had just left for a week-long business trip. I was out of the job and bored to death. After finally prying myself out of bed, I decided to get changed. My eyes kept wandering over towards Julia's side of the walk-in closet. I paused. I thought about the transmogrifier gun we kept in the attic. I didn't have any commitments and really needed a break from myself. Perhaps it would be fun to try being her for the week?

I climbed up to the attic and rummaged through the boxes until I found my late grandmother's transmogrifier. My heart raced with excitement and anticipation. I held the device in my hands, feeling the power and possibilities it held. I hesitated for a moment, wondering if this was really such a good idea, but the thought of being Julia for a week was too tantalizing to resist.

I went back down to the bedroom and put the device on the nightstand. I stripped off my clothes and stood in front of the mirror. I took a deep breath and pressed the button on the device.

A jolt of electricity shot through my body, and suddenly I was staring at Julia's reflection. I ran my hands over Julia's face, feeling the familiar contours of her cheekbones and the smoothness of her skin.

My heart raced as I stood in front of the full-length mirror. I ran my hands over Julia's face and down her neck – the familiar contours, smoothness, and shape of a human woman's body. My girlfriend's body.

I marvelled at the beauty of my new body. I smiled in amazement, feeling the curves and softness that I had always enjoyed making love to. I turned around and around in front of the mirror, admiring my new shape and curves from different angles.

Suddenly, I was overcome with a sense of awe at what had just happened. In an instant, I had gone from being an ordinary man to looking exactly like my girlfriend – a woman! My head buzzed as I tried to process this extraordinary moment. 

I ran my hands along my body, exploring it like a brand-new discovery. Everything felt so right – even down to the smallest details like the shape of my fingernails or the arch of my foot. It was astonishing how quickly and effectively the transmogrifier had worked its magic on me.

I tried moving around, testing out my new form. It felt strange to walk like this, but it was also strangely comforting – this was Julia's body. I looked down at her hands, feeling them as though they were my own.

I shivered with anticipation when I thought about what lay ahead for me over the coming week...

Comments

  1. Another winner. Hoping for a follow up seeing what he does as Julia's twin. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well written, good start, I can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment