Office Party - Part 2

When it was time to leave, Megan and I exchanged nervous glances before heading to our respective homes.

I decided to take a long walk back to her place, as I wasn't really comfortable with being in Megan's body, squeezed together with other late-night party goers on public transport. My heart was pounding. This was a terrifying experience, but, at the same time, I was utterly fascinated by it.

As I walked through the streets, I noticed how the world looked different from this height and angle. I could feel the sway of Megan's much wider hips with every step.

I stopped for a moment to catch my breath and gazed up at the sky above me. My wife would kill me if she found out I had this girl's body all to myself. It was hard to ignore the feeling of Megan's silky clothing rubbing against her skin as I walked towards her apartment. I felt weirdly ...soft. And small.

But I couldn't be attracted to my co-worker's body, no matter how curious and exciting the experience was –I wouldn't let it change who I was or how I viewed our friendship. When I finally arrived at Megan's apartment, I took a deep breath and unlocked the door, trying to act as nonchalant as possible.

As I walked around Megan's apartment, I couldn't help but feel a sense of ownership and intimacy with the space, even though it wasn't mine. I ran my fingers over Megan's furniture and decorations, noticing the way her body moved as I did so. I was exploring her world.

Maybe it was my drunkenness, but I knew I had to cop a feel. 

But as I reached down to touch Megan's breasts, I hesitated. This was wrong. I couldn't do this to her, to my wife, to myself. I quickly pulled away, feeling ashamed and guilty. I looked around me at the darkened room. I was alone. I gulped. I reached for my chest again.

This time, I didn't stop myself. The sensation of soft, full flesh against my hand sent shivers of excitement down my spine. My heart was pounding. I squeezed and caressed with Megan's flesh, marveling at the softness of her breasts. I felt the texture of her flesh under my hand—the smooth curve of her left breast, then the tight pinch of her nipple as I let go and slid to the right breast. The sensation sent shivers of excitement down my spine. I wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. I was married. I couldn't betray my wife, but I couldn't stop either. My heart was pounding in my ears.

This wasn't wrong, I reminded myself in a moment of rationalization.

It's okay to touch yourself.

Comments

  1. He he. That last voice in his head. It's okay to touch yourself. Go ahead. You know you want to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment