Office Party - Part 1

She was the girl at work I told my wife not to worry about.

It was an office party. We were all a little tipsy.

Megan grabbed me and pulled me into the storage closet.

I gulped. This was not a situation I wanted to find myself in.

Megan shushed me before I could protest.

"Here," she said, "This is what my division has been working on. You said you wanted to know. Just don't tell anyone I showed you this."

She reached into the back of the closet and pulled out some sort of glowing device controlled by a series of buttons.

She accidentally dropped it on the floor, creating an explosion of light that knocked us both back against our heels.

"Carl? Hey. Are you alright? Looks like you accidentally set it off."

"Set what off?" But I stopped myself. My voice sounded strange.

I then realized Megan and I had switched bodies! I was even wearing the same outfit she had worn to the party. 

At first, I was too stunned to react. I looked down at my new body and touched my hair, my face, my chest. My fingers swept over the curve of Megan's hips and legs and breasts. I was a woman... Everything felt strange and unfamiliar. Megan's voice was now coming out of my mouth, and when I looked over at her, she looked just as bewildered. She blinked and swallowed in shock.

"What do we do now?" she asked, her voice coming out of my old body, "I didn't mean to activate the device! We won't be able to switch back for another 48 hours, at least."

I couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement at the thought of spending the next 48 hours in Megan's body.

"Well," I said, trying to keep my voice even, "I guess we'll just have to avoid raising any suspicions. We'll go home to each others' places like nothing happened, okay?"

Megan looked at me skeptically, clearly still feeling disoriented and uncomfortable in my body, "But, what about your wife?"

I shrugged, "I'll figure something out. But for now, let's just enjoy this experience."

Megan nodded, still looking a bit uneasy, but I could tell she was also curious about what it would be like to be in my body.

As we left the closet, we tried to act as normal as possible, chatting with our co-workers and having another drink. But it was hard to focus on anything other than our new bodies and the sensations that came with them.

When it was time to leave, Megan and I exchanged nervous glances before heading to our respective homes.

Comments

  1. Oh my. Very nice. But please, please, please tell me you have a part 2 or even more planned already. This is an excellent setup for more. 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, hope to see more 😶‍🌫️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment