Sweet Revenge: The Aftermath - Part 5


Jake shut himself inside his room. He couldn't believe what he was just done –transforming himself into his own mother and having sex as her! But he had enjoyed it, right? He thought about what it had felt like ... to be penetrated like that, as a woman.

If he had learned one thing from the experience, it was that he would be able to get away with it. He realized he could do anything. Be ...anyone.

His thoughts turned to his sister, Krista, again. How he had previously spent half a year in her body, assuming her identity. But he had never gone as far as he had in his mother's body... He had never done anything like that as Krista.

He realized he missed being Krista. He missed the soft sensations of being in her body, her soft, petite form, her luscious curvy body. He wanted to have it again for a longer period of time.

The thought of being Krista again filled Jake with a sense of excitement and dread. He knew he couldn't go back to being her –she would never let him. But his longing for her body was too strong to ignore.

Krista was lying in bed, reading a book. She looked up as her brother came into the room.

"Hi," she said.

Jake held up the remote.

"Jake? Where did you find that? I thought Mom and Dad had gotten rid of it!"

With shaking hands, Jake pressed the button that would transform him once more into his sister. He watched in the mirror as his body began to change.

Krista's face fell in shock, as she realized what her brother was doing, "No, stop Jake!"

Jake was mesmerized by the sight of himself growing breasts once again, his body softening and curving. As he felt himself being transformed, he felt more and more feminine.

The reflection in the mirror was completely feminine now –Krista's feminine form, a woman he had previously occupied for 6 months. It was like he had never left her.

Jake walked over to his sister, hoping that she could be talked down from this. He'd do whatever it took ... But he had to convince her to go along with it somehow.

"What are you doing, Jake?" Krista started sounding nervous, "Why are you me? What are you going to do?"

He looked her in the face with Krista's bright blue eyes, "Give me your clothes, Krista. I want to be you."

"No way, Jake," she protested, both frightened and confused.

"I want to be you, I want to be Krista for a while. To be a girl again, and feel everything. I just need to be you."

Krista responded by scrambling to her feet and backing away from her brother, "Stay away from me, Jake. I don't know what's gotten into you, but this isn't funny. I'm calling Mom and Dad..."

"No, I won't let you," Jake pushed another button on the remote, this time pointing at Krista, "Unless you never want to change back."

Krista sobbed, as her body was transformed into her brother's. Jake grinned as he stood in front of her. He could feel Krista's dazed confusion as she gradually regained her senses.

"Jake..." Krista was breathing heavily, "Why would you do this, Jake? What did I ever do to you?"

"I'm sorry, Krista ... I just ... I just miss being you so much," Jake replied calmly, "Now, give me the clothes you're wearing."

Jake could feel Krista's resistance to his request, but she eventually relented. Jake watched as Krista slowly stripped.

She handed Jake her clothes. She clutched to them like she clutched to her identity, wanting nothing more than to be herself again.

Jake put on the bra and panties Krista had been wearing moments earlier, enjoying the feeling of the fabric against his skin. He stretched her black top over her generous chest, followed by the skirt that accentuated her hips so nicely and the tights that hugged her smooth legs.

"Look, I'm you!" Jake laughed as he inserted his sister's earrings, "Isn't this amazing? Love this outfit you picked out for me, today. I've even got the tattoo you got for your birthday last week. Crazy."

"You'll never be me, Jake. You can't ... I'm not a guy. This won't fool anyone."

"Yes, I can." Jake said, knowing full well he could.

He opened the dresser and pulled out Krista's party dress. Krista's expression fell as she realized that Jake intended to wear her clothes out into the world.

"You aren't really going out in my body, are you?" Krista pleaded.

"I've been planning this for weeks," Jake replied, "I'm going out with your friends tonight to a club. I'm going to dance as you, I'm going to flirt with boys as you. I'm going to do everything you do, I'm going to have your life. And I'm going to have it for as long as I want it."

"Have sex? As me?" Krista fell to her knees in front of Jake in shock, "No, Jake. Don't ..."

He looked into the mirror and admired his body, "Oh God, I can finally find out what it feels like to be made love to ...as you."

"No..." Krista croaked.

"Now, get out of my room, brother," Jake hissed back, as he grabbed her phone and plopped himself down on her bed.

Comments