Sweet Revenge: The Aftermath - Part 6


The next day, Krista opened the door to her old room.

"Hey, can you at least knock?"

"It's my room, Jake. And my body."

"My room now," Jake scoffed, "What do you want?"

"What do I want?" she was furious, "What do you think, Jake? I don't want to be you! I want my body back."

"Uh huh," Jake twirled his hair.

"I heard you come home early this morning. You woke me up."

"Did I?" he cracked a smile.

"You didn't spend the night with anyone, did you?" Krista was frantic.

Jake shrugged, "It was surprisingly easy to pass as you. Your friends didn't suspect a thing."

Jake's smile widened, his hand scratching the back of his neck, "And nobody could resist me with this body! Especially that boy..."

"That's my body!" Krista cried, "What do you like so much about being me anyway, huh Jake?!"

"Fine. You want to know why I love being you? You want to know why I ...love this body? Why I love your curves, your juicy butt, your soft, smooth skin ...this pretty face?"

Krista glared at him, "Yeah?"

"Because. I can do things I've never have done before with this body." Jake said with a wicked grin, "Because you're sexy and gorgeous and you'll do anything I want. Anything. Because I can be a girl and nobody suspects a thing."

"You can never know what's it's really like to be me."

"I am you," he replied, smiling softly and looking at her with emotion in his eyes. "Look at me. I'm not Jake anymore; I'm Krista."

"I'm a girl," he continued, caressing one of his own breasts through the top with one hand while placing the other on Krista's shoulder, "And I love being a girl."

"Stop touching my tits, freak," Krista fumed, "You're crazy."

"Oh come on, Krista. Just have fun with it. Remember when we used to dress up as each other when we were kids?"

"Jake, stop. We were just a couple of kids messing around," she said weakly. "This isn't the same."

"Isn't it though? I mean, sure we're a little older now." He smiled ruefully and looked up into her eyes. "It's like playing pretend but for real this time. Like, super real."

Comments