Sweet Revenge: The Aftermath - Part 7

This was wrong, she thought. But how could she stop him? Jake had stolen her body and taken control. She was in no position to stop him from doing whatever he wanted.

"Wow, they look great in this top, huh?" Jake said, admiring Krista's breasts in the mirror, "You should see the look on your face."

Jake seemed to sense her inner turmoil and his face softened slightly. He reached out and touched her shoulder gently, an unspoken apology in the gesture.

"I know this is all a shock," he said softly, "But I'm not going to hurt you or anything."

Krista was silent for a few moments before finally responding with a small but meaningful nod of agreement. She had no other choice but to trust him at this point.

"Look, I'll cut you a deal," Jake continued, "If you help me be you, I will swap us back sooner."

"Help you?" Krista asked, the pitch of her voice somewhere between pain and anger.

"Yeah, like, help me act like you, think like you, dress like you. Because I'm not you, yet, but with your help, I can be."

Krista got up in silence and trudged over to her closet, "Alright, I guess I have no choice."

"Thanks, Krista." Jake smiled and walked over to her, reaching out and giving her a tight hug. Krista recoiled at the gesture.

Jake pulled away and smiled, "Now help me pick out an outfit."

Krista pulled out a pair of tight beige skirt and a floral top that showed off her cleavage, "Here."

"Can you tell me why you chose these?" Jake prodded.

Krista thought for a moment and then said, "I like floral prints. They make me feel pretty. It makes me feel feminine and attractive."

Jake nodded and smiled, taking the clothes from her hands and beginning to dress himself in them, "Perfect. Now, tell me what you like about men."

"Huh?" Krista said, startled by the question.

"Come on," He begged, "Tell me. I want to know everything about you. What do you find so attractive about men?"

"Fine," she said, blushing deeply, "Um... I like tall, dark, and handsome guys. I like when they touch me and ...I like when they ..."

Jake egged her on, "How do you like to be touched?"

Krista was silent for a moment before finally confessing, "I like when they ...kiss me and ...touch me down there."

"Do you like when they touch you down there?" Jake asked, his voice low and inviting, his fingers tracing his mouth.

Krista felt her cheeks flush even brighter.

"Yes," she whispered, "I like when they touch me down there."

Jake's fingers trailed down to his pants, brushing against the flatness of his mound, "You like to be fucked here, don't you, in your pussy?"

"Yeah," Krista whimpered, "I like when they fuck me ...in my pussy."

"What do you like about it?"

"I like ...when they ...fuck me ...hard."

"Do you like it when they're rough?"

"Yes," Krista moaned, "I like it when they're rough."

"Do you like to be choked?"

"...Yes."

"Do you like to swallow?"

"Yes," Krista panted, "I love to swallow."

Jake wrapped his hands around his neck, imagining getting choked by a man in Krista's beautiful body and swallowing his cum, "Do you like when they cum inside you? How does it feel when they cum inside you?"

"It feels amazing," Krista moaned, her body trembling, "It feels so good when they cum inside me. I love it."

"Hmm," Jake smirked, hugging his sister's slender frame, "Then ...I think I love that, too."

Comments

  1. Wow. What a great sequel so far. I'm loving the whole series so much.
    1 minor issue. You titled both of today's posts as part 6.
    Thanks so much for all your wonderful stories. Stay creative my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment